TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 MTS/GDS/Postman Online Form
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Postal system from during the days of East India company. This system started to convey the mails of East India Company. Now system handling more than 80 lakh mail per day. To handle so much workload postal circle need sufficient staff MTS and GDS. So read this article to know about recruitment, online application, eligibility, selection process, online application date.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Department of Posts has been backbone to country’s communication and played a crucial role in country’s social economic development. India Posts play vital role in communication system, more than 150 years. DoP touches live of people in so many ways. Like delivering mails, accepting deposits, Small saving schemes, providing insurance cover etc. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle one among 23 postal circle of India TN Postal Circle Vacancy 2020.
|Circle||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|About||TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020|
|Also||TN Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020|
|Online form||Yet to be released|
|Under||Department of Posts|
|Selection criteria||As per suggested by TN Postal Circle|
MTS (Multi Tasking staff) a group of C cadre position and created as per 6th CPC recommendation. Upkeep of section/unit, carrying file and paper within building, physical maintenance of records and others. TN Post Office MTS Recruitment 2020
GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) – Do work as per assigned by Postmaster, sale of stamps stationary and others. RMS – opening, closing and transportation of bags. Also handle various activities. check TN Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020.
TN Postal MTS Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for MTS and GDS recruitment
Educational Qualification – No educational qualification prescribed for GDS, 10th class (SSC) passed candidates can applied for recruitment for MTS and GDS.
Age limit No upper age limit for GDS – Age criteria for MTS between 18 to 25 years (relaxable for govt servants upto 35 years)
Vacancies for holding exam – Exam for filling up posts of MTS conducted for recruitment. Knowledge of local language, basic computer skills
Exam Pattern –
Part A = Maximum marks 60 (30 questions of 2 marks each), Part B = Max marks 40 (20 questions of 2 marks each).
Online application – Online application for Gramin Dak Sevak and Multi Tasking Staff will starts soon. Check online
Desire candidates informed that stay online to check recruitment details and stay tuned with official portal tamilnadupost.nic.in. Also get more details about competitive exam and recruitment bookmark or Visit Here.
Postman Recruitment –
- Age limit – Age should be between 18 to 27 years for general category and read about age relaxation category wise.
- Education qualification – SSC (Matriculation) pass from recognized board and university.
- Selection criteria – Selection of eligible candidates on the basis of 10th class.
- Application fee – ₹ 100/- as online application fee for recruitment.
TN Post Office GDS Postman Recruitment 2020
All dear candidates informed that stay online with official portal and read all details related to recruitment. All eligible candidates informed that stay online to check vacancy criteria post wise. Follow procedure to apply online for GDS/MTS/Postman vacancies. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle online form will starts soon.
- Open official portal by click on link given below
- tamilnadupost.nic.in page will open
- After that recruitment category will appeared at official portal
- Then click on desire recruitment GDS/MTS/Postman
- After that open link and fill all asked details in application form.
- Submit details and pay application fee and get acknowledgement or registration ID
- Online application process will starts soon.
|Result – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Result 2020|
|Exam Date – TANGEDCO Assessor Exam Date|